Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What the news tells me.

Always..Lookin

Ephesians 6:12 It is so obvious,you have to be BLIND not to see it.,not only in the news,in human life,right in front of your face.
Evil has NO power,only what people give it,and,that happens through HOW one thinks.
What are humans able to do about it,other than ...watch. Christ has won already.

GOD Bless

Chris

Last edited:
Ephesians 6:12 It is so obvious,you have to be BLIND not to see it.,not only in the news,in human life,right in front of your face.
Evil has NO power,only what people give it,and,that happens through HOW one thinks.
What are humans able to do about it,other than ...watch. Christ has won already.

GOD Bless

Chris

We true believing faith Christians having put on the whole armor of God can pray bravely in believing faith to Jehovah God in our blessed saviors Holy name, Jesus, and He will hear & answer His saints who are true to & obey Him & walk daily in His Light & stray not into sin by walking into satan's darkness, for we know by the infilling & Baptism of God's Holy Spirit who we are in Him & He knows who we are in Jesus as His praying saints & prayer--warriors! Does God hear & answer His Children & their pleas for help in everything, even politics--For our Leaders wether good or bad do affect our daily lives & God Loves His Family & cares for us!

Therefore, Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus we MUST keep faith that all things are possible with God as we belive in His Almighty power that is given to those who search and ask--Seek & find His goodness & mercy for His own & for those whose souls are lost by hearing His Spirit calling to them, Oh come unto Me ole Sinner by repentance & sincere believing faith in ME, and I will save you by My grace & give you freedom by setting you free from the bondages of sin that satan has you bound with! I break the chains of sinfulness when yielding your ALL to me!

Please LET US keep the faith, as God is truly working in this 2020 reelection of Trump whom He still favors no matter how it looks like in the natural God works all things together for the GOOD to those who love Him & are the called according to His purpose--His Will & plans! And His plans are for President Trump's reelection--For by His Holy Spirit He has revealed & confirmed it to His faithful Spirit filled saints & to His GOOD Prophets--we have not lied & will not for to do so would separate us from our Lord & Savior, Christ Jesus, and that is a terrible punishment that anyone who truly knows Him never wants to take! I love Jesus & Praise God, our Heavenly Father for giving Himself as our loving & Sacrificial Savior who gives us everlasting Life for our soul & abundant mortal life on earth by true & sincere Repentance as we bow in humbleness before His Throne of love, peace & forgiving grace! Let us not give up in believing He is answering our prayers in His timing--Not ours--Just BELIEVE that He is answeing for our good & according to His plans for us & President Trump to fulfill His second term in 2020--for the next four years! ROMANS 8:28! Sister Ma Betty