Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What would y'all choose,deus lite,impact or multi kruzer and why?

Joedaddy276

I don't really have specific needs I just want a great second machine that's a good all around waterproof is always great and obviously the kruzer is.i prefer relic hunting so let me know what y'all think as I have a budget around the cost of these and want the best bang for my buck.thanks

There are plenty of posts in favor of each machine for all aspects of hunting. Only you can decide what is best for your given conditions an hunting style. Watch the videos, check the specs and features and see what appeals to your wants and needs. If 90% say buy this one and you do and then hate it, oh well. I will just say, the Impact and M M Kruzer and Impact are virtually the same machine.

I've done all that for weeks just asking for someone to push me toward one or the other I will hate none of them!;) the kruzer and impact being the same comment pushes me to kruzer and that's what I need to know!

The only reason to throw Deus lite into the mix is if you need the most compact lowest weight detector possible. You lose a lot of adjustability not having the remote. Been using my Deus for over 5 years and always used the remote. I don't have one yet but the Kruzer is similar to the Impact from what I hear and read also it's waterproof. For me I'm getting a Kruzer. And my Nox will be here tomorrow.

Thanks guys I'm probably gonna get the kruzer.all the machines should be waterproof!