Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What XP Deus Package is recommend to a new user

Tajue17

I'm leaning towards the XP deus for my new machine this year, I think I want the WS4 headphones because I want to be able to hear whats going on around me and I usually only have one hear covered or wear rattlers.

my main question is on the Big Boys Toys site there is the first deus which has a different control box which is round and then the 2nd one which has the common one I see in the vids the rectangular.. also there is an option of the 9 or 11" DD or regular coils,,, what is the most popular or what would you guys recommend,, I'm hoping to do more ocean wet sand even submerged and I still need to research this machine for that but right now its next in line,, as far as the nox I just don't feel like waiting around for it so i passed on that..

https://www.bigboyshobbies.net/xp-deus-metal-detector

I have the ws4 with 9”LF coil which I like a lot I like the smaller coil for tight areas and the machine is super lightweight if it’s hot where you hunt
You will want the backphones I have both being in the NE and got traffic noise but I bought an aftermarket full size.
I will say this it’s not the best beach machine I like minelab for that especially saltwater where I live it’s mostly where I hunt for beaches I have a modified wet or dry beach program I use it works good but that’s what my Equinox will be for mostly beaches
I’d go with the full size remote it’s packed with programs and you can modify them and save them and I would get the MI-6 pinpointer it’s great rechargeable
And works with headphones or without I love mine made some nice finds yesterday well all month lots of silver,
Good luck and hunting!
Mark

If I was starting out with the Deus I would get the Full Package.
The remote control (rectangular)
WS4 headphones (backphones)
9" LF coil

You need the remote control to access some of the adjustment to programs and for future updates.

Contact sponsored dealers in person for non posted deals