Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

whats a keene 12volt hookah system worth complete set up?

amcjavelin

I have complete 12 volt electric hookah dive system everything works as it should was purchased new for $2200 2 hose system that are 20' floating inner tube compressor and air tank and what ever else make it complete unit is 5 years old looking for a fair used value price?

This is what they look like. This is a two hose system, one hooked up and the other one curled up inside the top section. Missing the dive flag on top.

Been looking for a BCD to add to this unit by putting in a T in the hose and adding that extra hose. They do not make BCD's for hookah systems I guess. All other BCD's come with the mount for the tanks etc.

What's on the other end of the hose. Body harness? Regulator? Mask? Thanks

Go on the internet and google "Keene Engineering". Look in their catalog and look under diving equipment. You can see all the equipment and the prices.

My mind. You are limited shallow on hooka. Potentially for hours on end. I get cold after about an hour. My longest dive time is over 2 hours. This is on open circuit Scuba. Shallow. But I'm not limited to that
Yes my time is cut the deeper I go. All the good stuff is shallow anyway. Unless you have a specific target. I like Scuba. Less "limitations"in my opinion.