Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What's everybody getting from Santa Claus ?

n/t

to run that new truck again :clapping:

I'm headed west this Christmas again, 4200 miles round trip with stops in Texas, Az and California, but I wouldn't have it any other way, I've done it all my life driving my 77 El Camino Chevy for 35 years and now with the Mighty Tundra, it's the Bean moving down that highway every chance I get. Love to drive and see things that I don't see everyday, get off the main highway and take the dirt road looking for that Farmers Market on the side of the road in any State I pass through. Love to drive because I guess I love America and I want to see and feel it before my time is up, it's so beautiful if you just look for it :thumbup:

Everybody has their place in life, I've touch many of those places but decided what I wanted to do, be Ray and see this beautiful country as only Ray and his thoughts can, doing what people won't, drive and take the time to enjoy the beauty of this great Country, it really doesn't get any better than that but I spotted it years ago :thumbup:

Like a great friend told me once, let the highway be your friend Ray and the highway has been my friend and Cap'tin Tut was right, boy there's a solid friend that I miss so much and got to hunt with, do any of you remember Cap'tin' tut, what a great Friend that I miss!

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr349/Ray1954-photo/ChrisRaycopy.jpg

n/t

1864 county platt book with stage stops and township schools,grist mills, fair grounds,civil war training camps etc plainly marked.

I drove to Los Angeles and back, Salt Lake City, Albuqurque, Phoenix, Atlantic City, St. Louis, Orlando, Baltimore. You really get to see more of the beauty of this country by driving. Plus, if you see something that interests you, you can just pull over and check it out!! I hope you have a great trip, a safe trip, and make some great memories!!