Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What's the "CTX" stand for (mean)???

Jason in Enid said:
cadman_us said:
I don't know about the CTX, but, when I see the 3030, it reminds me of the cheap Chinese detector, the Treasure Hunter 3030.

You might want to get your eyes checked then! It looks nothing like that.

Maybe you didn't understand my post, I meant the 3030 part of CTX3030 reminds me of the cheap Chinese detector, the Treasure Hunter 3030...Name recognition, I just put the picture up in case someone hasn't seen the TH3030.

Countdown To eXtinction! I love that one.

Tony said:
Clearly
Too
Xpensive

....for me anyway.

I just wanted to add that I made this post in good humour. I have no idea of the price but $2250 is my best guess.

Tony.

Sorry, I can't resist...But I keep thinking what in the heck does the look of that new machine remind me of. Then it hit me....Super Soaker! Depending on how well it sells at such a high price (could go either way I think) some might end up calling it the Edsel. Ford had a lot of features packed into that model too and a big elaborate introductory but it just didn't sell. I'm probably wrong, so no offense. It's just a joke people! :biggrin:

If x= the spot then ctx stands for control the spot........hence the saying x marks the spot.......we will be in control of the spot where we detect lol