Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What's the Odds?

plidn1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was out tot lot jumping and hit a school yard in the neighborhood. After about a half hour, while searching under a swing I hit the first ring at 4".
Finishing up that yard, I headed to another school with 4 seperate lots. At the very first tot, under the chin up bar I hit the second ring at 5".
It was an exact duplicate to the first. sizes 7 & 8.
I was given 2 chances to find that gold ring and I took advantage of both.

Well...pretty astronomically small..:surprised:..I found two identical rings on the same day last year except they were both silver, one in a totlot, and the other at a different school in the snow plow area along the parking lot...
Sure do love those chin-up bars..very weird sport we have?
Mud

I find a lot of rings under the chin up bars and the parallel bars too.
That's strange to me.

n/t

They are marked 10K.

What are the odds of that. That is cool... KEN

My guess is they are low grade stones or Zins.
They only weigh 2.6 and 2.8 grams.
I hunt tots when I get lazy. But I find jewelry in them that will knock your socks off.

n/t

Whey cool finds!:clapping: Hunting in all metal I assume?

I avoid the lower grade school grounds. Most in my area have large signs with a number to call for permission to access the grounds. And many of these are completely fenced in with locked gates. I'm real sure whom ever answers the phone, if anyone, would say "Hey no problem I'll be right down!"

Better safe then sorry, but still a sad sign of the times!

knarfj said:
Whey cool finds!:clapping: Hunting in all metal I assume?

I avoid the lower grade school grounds. Most in my area have large signs with a number to call for permission to access the grounds. And many of these are completely fenced in with locked gates. I'm real sure whom ever answers the phone, if anyone, would say "Hey no problem I'll be right down!"

Better safe then sorry, but still a sad sign of the times!

I only discriminate iron. I dig everything else.
We are getting more and more grade and high schools locked up tighter then a drum. A lot of good hunting grounds are being taken away.
I have pulled a lot of good stuff from school yards.