Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whats The Quietest Detector To Use In Trash & The Deepest & Best All Around Detector !

jimmyjiver

Hi Everyone,,I Would Like To Hear Some Comments On Which Metal Detector Is The Quietest In Heavy Trash While Still Maintaining Some Good Depth!! I Would Like To Also Know Which Detector Goes The Deepest On Coin Size Targets!! Also Which Brand And Model Of Metal Detector Meets Both Of These Criteria!! Thanks

is one without batteries. The Deepest & Best All Around Detector
is the Whites MXT buried at about 6 feet.

Hi,Thanks For The Your Most Awesome Insight On The Quietest Detector To Use In Trash.. I Have Personally Found That The New 2006 Solar Powered Models Used At Night Are Very Effective In Eliminating All Of The Noise That You Usually Hear In A High Trash Area..But Be Very Careful Not To Run This Kind Of Metal Detector On The Night Of A Full Moon Because It Has A Weird Effect On The Depth Of This New Style Of Metal Detector. I Will Tell You What Happen To Me. One Night On A Full Moon I Was Out Detecting And Got A Pretty Loud Signal. Now This Signal Was Not Quite As Loud As The Last One I Dug Up But It Was Pretty Loud To Say The Least. Well I Ended Up Digging Twenty Two And A Half Foot Only To Find A Measly Single Clad Coin. Let Me Tell You I Was Not A Happy Camper. I Sat In The Bottom Of The Hole For A Brief Moment And Wondered To Myself Gosh How Deep Would The Silver Be Then? I Then Proceeded To Climb Up Out Of The Hole And To My Surprise There Was Two Park Rangers Waiting Up On Top Of The Hole. They Started Shouting At Me How They Were Going To Arrest Me For Not Covering Up My Last Hole. Well Let Me Tell You I Was Lucky I Had My New Super Duper Pooper Deluxe Model Metal Detector With Me. I Quickly Shot A Scare-um No Care-um Death Ray At Them. I Laughed Gingerly As They Ran Like Little Babies In The Night Screaming Were Sorry Mister Master Metal Detector Man You Can Dig All The Holes You Want!! Well I Said To Heck With It So I Packed Up My Clads And My Detector And Hopped Into My Souped-Up Volvo And Headed Home Swearing To Myself Never To Return On A Night With A Full Moon!! So The Moral Of The Story Is:: Never Eat Spinach With A Stranger...Thanks

In all honestly,the explorer only being the fact that you can scan objects at home like coins buttons bullets into a discimination pattern the machine will run silent untill these items fall into your pattern which is shown on your smartfind screen,you controll the depth with your man.sens. its quite affective found many bullets this way. good luck:minelab::thumbup:

Hi,,Thanks For The Informative Answer!! Is It Possible To Do This Process In Reverse? Can You Take Some Of The Troublesome Objects Like Small Pieces Of Foil,Nails Etc. And Have This Miracle Machine Exclude These Items Out And Ignore Them Completely?? Thanks

Don't forget Whites offered 191 notches on the Spectrum years ago and their later models such as the XLT and DFX so you can instruct the machine to learn accept or learn reject anything. Or mix the two.
But don't forget all brands of machine still suffer from overlap in discrimination so discrim. out a ring pull and a small gold ring may also be lost.