Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whats the resell value of a Fisher CZ-7a Quicksilver?

Hey Guys,
Recently aquired a Fisher CZ-7a quicksilver and was curious what the resell value would be on it?

Also are there any tests you guys could recommend I run on it to be sure it is in good working order.

More of a F Series fisher guy, so dont have any experience on these older fishers.

Thanks,
wheresthegoodstuff

I just bought mine at EBAY for $330 + shipping.
very nice one...
My opinion : Keep it...or pass it to your children, they never overgrew the Fisher CZ7a !!!

It's a great backup unit.
Good for the beach and drizzly days.
If one likes to keep a backup unit.

I see them go for roughly $300-350 on the auction website (in good shape).

Well I think the guys are right on with the value of this machine.

I also agree that this could be a good backup machine, but that machine may be from a few years back, but it will hold its own as a main line machine. I had the CZ-5 and my brother had the CZ-7 and I am thinking you can hip mount it. I am running the CZ-3d now. Just haven't heard a lot of bad about any CZ.

Very good machine, take her out someday and give it a workout. If you keep it I would suggest getting a 5" coil.

Ron in WV

I just picked up a used CZ 7a Pro with stock and 5" coils for $300 shipped

HH,