Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What's up no body's finding any loot any more?????

deerman

It's like this place is a ghost town any more must be like here the waters getting a little cold in michigan

but whats the excuse in fla?

I don't know how it is elsewhere but here in connecticut water hunting at least for me and my friends is mainly a winter sport :)

Been at the beach a few times and found nothing.....The sand has shifted from 2 storm surges and the weather became cool. I tried but was really dissappointed. I haven't been back for a couple of weeks.......I tried dry and wet sand areas of the beach ..nada...... nothing .......Football on my new 37 inch HD TV..my cold weather saviour....

it always slowes down after Labor Day a bit.not as many depositors...i did luck into 3 rings last week but i dont post them much on these forums anymore.sand is building up ...we need a noreaster to pull some off the top so we can get to the goodies!

I found four 14K rings and a 24" 14K gold chain in two weeks but nothing for the past week. Not even finding any trash to speak of unless using the PI, then some bobby pins and fish hooks, etc. Even the clad has disappeared it seems. There's a good size cut down the middle of the beach but it hasn't produced anything for me. I've only talked with one other area hunter lately and he hasn't been finding anything much either. Maybe a silver ring.

Jerry

Here's the before picture
[attachment 141193 beforeafter001.JPG]
and here's a few of the after results
[attachment 141194 beforeafter002.JPG]
[attachment 141195 beforeafter004.JPG]
so as you see even what looks like junk silver can be cleaned up and sold
for more then spot silver price you could sell say ten assorted rings for 50.00 plus S/H
and still beat the spot price by 10.00/15.00 dollars and its easy to clean them up about 5 min. a ring

It has been terrible all summer in the Texas Gulf Coast, Corpus Christi area. Some of the hunters say it has been the economy (less people and less jewelry on them), some say over hunted (but nobody has been finding much), I believe it has been too sanded in and the person who can be in the water when the sand does move, will be one happy hunter.

agree not too many people wearing jewelry to beach plus not too many people going to beach at around here-times they are getting tuff