Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whats your Wish list ?? Just for fun

XLT-user

Mine is for an etrac, and an untouched area to detect in with it. ( Now whats the chances of that:rofl:) Remember I said a wish list.

oh yeah! that's right! coinnut promised us some time ago that if he hit the lottery, he would fly us all to england to detect to our heart's content! visions of old roman gold and silver have filled my thoughts ever since! it's a good dream to have. yes, i do have some wishes of my own to divulge. here goes....

1. to get my new tesoro tejon soon.
2. to get enough time off of work to play with it.
3. an improved economy, with more of us buying only american made products and services.
4. that our old friend and mentor el will reappear on this forum. we all miss you, el.
5. that everyone will have a great holiday, and find a boatload of good stuff!
6. that president obama is going to do as good a job as i think he will.
7. that we will all make it through these trying times, and do better as a result.

that pretty much sums it up for me. merry xmas, and hh!!!!!

:usaflag:My wish list is for world piece the governmemt stop wasteing tax payer money to bail out companies that have bad business practices.Howard

n/t

That's the Best Wish List I can think of Ghost
well I might want an new MXT instead, Im kinda partial to Whites, sorry

Your #4 Is a must ...I have truly missed Our EL :please:

Terri

GRAY GHOST said:
oh yeah! that's right! coinnut promised us some time ago that if he hit the lottery, he would fly us all to england to detect to our heart's content! visions of old roman gold and silver have filled my thoughts ever since! it's a good dream to have. yes, i do have some wishes of my own to divulge. here goes....

1. to get my new tesoro tejon soon.
2. to get enough time off of work to play with it.
3. an improved economy, with more of us buying only american made products and services.
4. that our old friend and mentor el will reappear on this forum. we all miss you, el.
5. that everyone will have a great holiday, and find a boatload of good stuff!
6. that president obama is going to do as good a job as i think he will.
7. that we will all make it through these trying times, and do better as a result.

that pretty much sums it up for me. merry xmas, and hh!!!!!

I like this list. I'll go with #3 and #7.
I doubt P.E. Obama is going to make much difference, one way or another, so no worries there. I thought it was interesting to recall that G.W. campaigned as the candidate of change back in 2000.... today we're whining that it's business as usual.
It'll be fun to see what we're saying about B.O. in four years

I'd add that I'd like to relic hunt more, and get better at door knocking. I also hope that my hunting buddy, Hal, gets a detector he likes and sticks with it.

Oh yeah - and Peace on Earth, Good Will Towards Men.

I think he will try his best to make a difference. He not only wanted to be the first black President but I'm sure he also wants to go down in the history books as someone who did the best he could, we'll see what happens....Merry Christmas to all and may 2009 bring world peace. John

I just wish I could make all your ( Much more important) wishes come true.

May God Bless you all, and all your (Every ones) wishes come true.

And most important "God Bless America"...she's a grand old lady who needs a little good fortune.

Oh yea almost forgot..................sure would like that England trip...Terri you said it was a wish list right????..
and a new detector,(Any Kind).would do.And a ...LOL just kidding I'm done.

I want to retire in four year's and be in good enough health to enjoy my grandkid's and just enjoy life in general. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coinnut said:
I heard that you were a bad girl:rofl: So maybe Santa will give you more than coal this year but I doubt it!:devil:

Oh Coinnut Santa Loves Bad Girls :devil:
He is sending me south for the holidays :clapping:

Terri

South??? Like the south pole? Dress warm, Santa can play some bad practical jokes you know!:poke: And as far as bad girls go? NO COMMENT.:rofl:

My wish,...................for home owners to beat on my door to say it's alright for me to detect on their property and I can keep whatever I find, and then to find jars of pretty yellow coins.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am glad to see you back on El!

I just wish for a good year for everybody! I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas, Beale.

You guys, and girls, are very special indeed.