Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wheats - Buffaloes - Silvers - Jewelry - Relics and 1 Tired Happy Hunter

Dighistory

"No use hunting there...its been pounded by everyone over the last 30 years"... Yeah well they don't call me tenacious for nothing

In the dictionary...
te·na·cious -
not readily relinquishing a position, principle, or course of action; determined.
"you're tenacious and you get the prize"
synonyms: persevering, persistent, determined, dogged, strong-willed, tireless, indefatigable, resolute, patient, unflagging, staunch, steadfast, untiring, unwavering, unswerving, unshakable, unyielding, insistent;

or as my wife defines it...
stubborn, intransigent, obstinate, obdurate, stiff-necked;rock-ribbed; pertinacious

In my mind...
"a tenacious local legend"

OK I've had my fun but seriously guys keep swinging those coils especially when they say hunted out!

Found some of my best stuff in parks where well meaning hunters stopped by when they saw me and told me not to waste my time because that site was totally hunted out...usually by them and their buddies.
I just say thanks for the tip but as long as I am here I might as well stay and just have fun swinging...then they leave and I soon enough find that this statement was not exactly true.
Do the math...small coil, small targets the number of square feet to hunt and also you won't get perfect signals on all targets from every direction.
Just changing the angle of attack can reveal all kinds of hidden targets in my experience.
Sites might get sparse but totally hunted out...never!

You proved it and proved it well.
Great hunt, great collection of different finds!

Oh, I left off the relics from the hunt. I'll post a better picture with size reference after the first pass cleaning.

Congrats dighistory on your fantastic tenacious digs, I to believe that everything can not be complety extracted out of the ground, wish you many more great finds while dirt fishing hunted out parks.

Texas ED
S/E Texas Gulf Coast

Fantastic finds there...Congrats in order...