Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

When is XP going to give us a computer program for saving programs

martygene

It would be really nice if XP could make a program for us to save our custom programs on our computers so that we don't have to reprogram it every time we do an update. I mean it's great that they keep us updated with new versions but having to reprogram sometimes is a PITA. I have a few buddies that aren't good at doing updates and I have to do that for them so I would imagine that there are more guys like that. If they can make updates all the time how hard would it be to make a computer program? Or would Minelab sue them?

Sounds like that would be easy enough to put in the code, however I see you might have issues as what ever you "load" is going to be the "default program" when reset. some may not like that

Why can’t they have a update that includes a save option for custom settings?

Strobing_NYC said:
Sounds like that would be easy enough to put in the code, however I see you might have issues as what ever you "load" is going to be the "default program" when reset. some may not like that
im not trying to over write stock programs but be able to save our custom programs ans then after doing an update be able to put our saved programs back on without having to make them from the ground up... pun intended..lol Minelab has a program like that for the ctx3030