Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

When it rains it pours and my miseries never end. Got a slew of blood in my...

Hey Willy,
You take good care of yourself. Your one of the super-stars on this forum. Keep us posted on your progress and we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

Yeah my last one tripped me into dreamland. Got to watch part of it on the monitor before I drifted away. Missed the main event. HA.

Bill

Dang Bill...that sounds horrid man....sorry about your health. I'm sure the weather dont help none. I think if you were in S Cal or the desert of AZ, do you think you'd feel a bit better? I know I would.

Hope you pull through this stuff Bud....I'll send some prayers your way...!

Alan

Don't worry Bill. This too shall pass...
I'm glad to be asleep during the procedure.
It's so undignified in a way
Hope you get a great checkup.!!

rainyday.jpg

Miss me?

I'm 66 and had my first probe a few weeks back. They just put me to sleep and before I knew
it was up and around. They gave me my baby pictures and sent me home. I'm clean as
a whistle thank god! My grand daughter had to drive me home. I don't know what drug they
gave me but I slept most of the day.
Katz