Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

When our best friends pass away

C.J.M.

When MY Chili mac died the vet. office gave me this message that helped to some degree just wanted to share with you guys that have lost a Fur baby in the past. :sadwalk:

Attachments

• 04-02-2018 08;26;18PM.JPG
    04-02-2018 08;26;18PM.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 153
  • 04-02-2018 08;27;50PM.JPG
    04-02-2018 08;27;50PM.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 04-02-2018 08;29;02PM.JPG
    04-02-2018 08;29;02PM.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 140
When MY Chili mac died the vet. office gave me this message that helped to some degree just wanted to share with you guys that have lost a Fur baby in the past. :sadwalk:
May our blessed Lord give you comfort & strength--as we never quit loving & missing those who aren't with us any more in body but in Spirit they are, although we can't see them we can feel their presence when near! Ma!

Sorry to hear that,lost my best friend awhile back,He was a Golden Retriever had him since
He was a puppy,He was 14years
old when he died.Sure hope there
Was a place in Heaven for him,because I would sure love to
See him again.What a Day that will be.Thanks for sharing,made me think of him and my fond memories.

Life is full of struggles .pain, hurts,and sometimes its so hard to bear them ,but when I think of what JESUS went through for me I feel an inch tall:blink:

Attachments

• !cid_5F61CC6CFA4E44EDA4E414737E56CB3D@your86339eb2bf.jpg
    !cid_5F61CC6CFA4E44EDA4E414737E56CB3D@your86339eb2bf.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 90
Life is full of struggles .pain, hurts,and sometimes its so hard to bear them ,but when I think of what JESUS went through for me I feel an inch tall:blink:
Yes! I I thank Him always for saving me in my prayers or just talking to Him, as He is my Heavenly Father, Who by His loving, forgiving grace adopted me into His family & I pray that He will save my family & others who do not know Him as their personal Savior & Lord like I do! God is GOOD all the time & His Holy Name is Jesus the One & Only savior of all sinners and we are all born sinners through the first man Adam's seed by his sinning against Lord God in the Garden of Eden (Paradise)! PTL! Amen! Ma

Would you try and grab the ball? He was the biggest pussycat I’ve ever seen!! Miss that big lunk terrible.......

Attachments

• 4140FB99-1AF8-49D0-BEF8-748118A23860.jpeg
    4140FB99-1AF8-49D0-BEF8-748118A23860.jpeg
    325 KB · Views: 95
Sunday we lost our beloved bulldog, our hearts are broken

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210118-115435.png
    Screenshot_20210118-115435.png
    1,005.4 KB · Views: 100
Know the pain.......

Sunday we lost our beloved bulldog, our hearts are broken
Prayers for comfort & peace--So sad to lose pets as they become a member of the family! Amen!
Would you try and grab the ball? He was the biggest pussycat I’ve ever seen!! Miss that big lunk terrible.......
I still miss my White-Haired, Blue-eyed Deaf Cat, Tony- I really loved him--very special pet! Ma

SO sorry he is beautiful it seems the pain never goes away .The happy memories I will always remember.What I am about to say some will not believe ,but some animals show more love than family members for i have experience this:sadwalk:
Yes it is true & parents murdering their own preborn babies & infants after birthing them proves it! Even my daughters pay more attention to their dogs than me; especially my first born DEMOCRAT money hungry & materialistic daughter! I love her but it is difficult since her family voted for EVIL USA Leaders! Ma