Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

When will it be out !!!!! "NEW VX3"

TennBob

THE WHITE'S SERVICE CENTER TOLD ME IT WILL BE SOON !!!!!!!!! ( VX3 ) WHITE'S clapping

I read that maybe we will know on Tuesday but my guess it is a scaled down V3I and that could be good because the price would drop but then again for the difference just think once you understand the detector (V3I) what you can do to program it and with a scaled down version what you would miss out on?

For the price of a DFX 300...even with it's ratcheting back of features...this is a real solid choice. I couldn't regress but truth is this box will completely keep pace in most hunting. We are all going to have to know how it differs from a V3i to help folks out. I should be having a go with one very soon and looking forward to it.

I hope it doesn't have new features that we will have to pay another $125 to upgrade our V3i's to.

v3i is still the top of the line,vx3 is minus side of the v3i,for those who would rather not mess with the expert menu.
has a few other features missing also.

No-Thanks!
I will be sticking with my V3i..I love all the extras, learning/trying new stuff. This detector is way ahead of its time and years from now will be remembered as the Teknetics Mark I of its day.