Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where are all the used XP Deus ?

Willee - Texas

Maybe its just a natural cycle of things but it seems you just dont see many used XP Deus detectors for sale.
Are they so good that users do not want to let them go?

I'm not letting go of mine! LOL

I just sold mine I have a set of nice full headphones for sale quantum’s great sound barely used..and a Deus carry bag if anyone is interested..

I've got one for sale. Full Remote 11" WS4 LF system. Pm me

I'm sure the lack of a bustling used Deus market is due to the smaller following of users in the United States. To make matter worse, looks like we're losing a couple of regulars with CT Todd and MKUS selling their XP's. Sorry to see you guys go. :surprised:

Rich (Utah)

Rich (Utah) said:
I'm sure the lack of a bustling used Deus market is due to the smaller following of users in the United States. To make matter worse, looks like we're losing a couple of regulars with CT Todd and MKUS selling their XP's. Sorry to see you guys go. :surprised:

Rich (Utah)
I know I love the Deus but I do a lot of water hunting and beach and I just found my Equinox 800 was all I need for now heck made a huge find yesterday with a 2 reale on the beach!
I'm posting lots of finds but now in the Equinox forum..

Hi

Mkus is right about the Deus and how awkward it is for salt beach detecting. Lots of experienced detector users have them here in the Denver area because they are light weight (it is no fun swinging a heavy detector at altitude especially for us old folks!) and they work really well in moderate to high mineralization if set up correctly. I have seen only one Deus on Craigslist in my area in the last 2 years. Some other USA detector brands are constantly for sale along with some older really heavy FBS/BBS detectors.

Jeff

I'm not going anywhere. I have a new X35 complete setup and am just selling my standard LF unit. Just don't need two.

CT Todd said:
I'm not going anywhere. I have a new X35 complete setup and am just selling my standard LF unit. Just don't need two.

CT Todd,

Glad to hear that you're still here. Appreciate the expertise. I've been reading through old posts trying to glean what info I can in using my Deus out here in the Westaern Ghost Towns, Mining Camps, Military Camps, Railroad Towns, Trading Posts and all the rest.

Rich

dealers and forums in the UK usually have a few for sale and they move quite quickly..sellers usually buy em again later when their finances improve

Hate to lose you Mkus. Always enjoy your posts. If I didn't already have a CTX, would probably pickup a EQ600 just for water "digging". Just don't let it float off(heehee)

LTimedigger said:
Hate to lose you Mkus. Always enjoy your posts. If I didn't already have a CTX, would probably pickup a EQ600 just for water "digging". Just don't let it float off(heehee)
Thanks Timedigger ...Im still here on the forums just posted some great beach finds that included a beautiful 2 reale on a never hit beach! in the beach and equinox forum..