Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where are the CZ3D User's Posting? I never see any Posts on them.

I Love My 3D!!! Have done very well with the old bronze coins and is deep too! Nothing fancy, just a good detector with a good option...
Dave

The CZ3D at this point is my favorite detector.I've had most of the detectors on that best metal detector list posted a few days back. There was a lot of Fisher's on that list,but in my hunting area even in trashy parks the CZ3D is the best.This CZ3D user is doing fine. HH Ron

I've really enjoyed my cz3d. Have had it close to two years now and this is one machine I'll never trade or give up.

jim tn

Jim,If I run into a lot of trash a switch to the salt mode seems to take care of this problem.The CZ3D seems to work better for nickles than the CZ7A. I use to own ID Excel,Coin Strike,CZ5,CZ7A,Gold Bug2,1225x,Tesoro Silver,Teknetics T2,Teknetics Mark1,Minelab Sovereign Elite,Sovereign XS,Minelab X Terra 50,Ace 250,Prizm 3,and a lot older units.I think the CZ3D is the best of this bunch.I think there is a market or demand for this detector and hope this model continues to be manufactured. HH Ron

Really gave them enough time to really see what they can do and once a guy does, He's hooked. I think its just a well kept secret. Good luck to all you CZ3D user's.

I've not used numerous models, but over the year's have used all the major detector brands. I dug 2 Barber dimes last summer from an old fairgrounds at an honest 9" with the cz3d. The ground was damp, but still a pretty strong signal.

HH

More photos...Have also gone very deep with the CZ3D..Have gone back to some of my favorite sites and Bingo...more coins where I thought it was done a long time ago with my Garrett's Once you got it down...You can read this baby like it was part of your body!
Last coin is 800 year old ming!