Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

where can I find operation manual for Fisher 1235-x

maxe0

I haved look all over for an operation manual for Fisher 1235-x but can't find one

Can any one help me please:throw:

You'll have to use the 1225x manual as I have just checked on www.fisherlabs.com, there is no archived 1235x manual, strange.
The dicrimination table is the same on both machines.

PennyFinder

the 1235 has 3 knobs on it & the 1225 has 2 knobs on it the 1235-x has a FREQ knob & the 1225-x dose not

The frequency knob is so you can hunt next to another detector with a similar frequency. You adjust it to prevent crosstalk between the 2 machines as in competition hunt for example. Set it in the middle and forget it.

PennyFinder

Could you please e-mail me a copy of that Fisher 1235X manual? Thanks, I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Jim

GOOD MERCY----------------THERES A BUNCH OF US IN THE SAME BOAT:yikesI NEED A 1235 MANUAL IN THE THE WORSE WAY ALSO---JUST BOUGHT A MINT 1235X.LET ME KNOW WHERE I GET GET A COPY,PLEASE:please:THANKS.

williammccrary@suddenlink.net

:pulltab:BILL

Bill... Sent you a scanned copy... Holler if you didn't receive it, might be to large for one e-mail...

HH Robert

Sent a scanned copy of mine and it was loaded on the following site...

http://jb-ms.com/Detectors/Manuals/

HH Robert

Hey Bertman,

Realize this is an old post - but that link goes to an inactive web page now.

Possible to get a fresh link or email copy of the Fisher 1235-X manual?

Thanks Much

bertman said:
I have a manual for the 1235-X... Can send you an email if you wish...

HH Robert

Hi there,

I am also in much need of a user's manual for a Fisher 1235-x and would much appreciate if you could share a copy with me.
Many thx.

Andunzue said:
bertman said:
I have a manual for the 1235-X... Can send you an email if you wish...

HH Robert

Hi there,

I am also in much need of a user's manual for a Fisher 1235-x and would much appreciate if you could share a copy with me.
Many thx.

You'll need to provide your e-mail address here as you are a new member and can't send or receive private messages...

Robert

Thanks a million. None the less this is my email: andunzue@gmail.com in case you can send it directly to me.
Yours thankful.