Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where did my post go ?

Peapod

Hi
I have joined forum today and posted request for help with an Eric Foster Deepstar 3 pi machine. I cant find post even though my profile says 2 posts. (but only shows 1) Do I have to do post all over again?

your post may have been moved to either the metal detecting forum or the pulse induction forum.

chuck said:
your post may have been moved to either the metal detecting forum or the pulse induction forum.

Er no ,
If I click on my username and view posts its not there, neither is it in my control centre under followed topics. Ive also tried going into my browser (firefox) history and its not there either.
I assume I posted it in the right section," Teknetics Forum to ask Bill".

OK I give up...Where is the pulse induction forum ? (or what section is it under) I am realy struggling to fathom out this site...Or do you just dont like us UK boys on here !!!

i thought there was a pulse induction forum but its either been removed or i was wrong. i believe you need to repost your question on the metal detecting forum. good luck.

chuck said:
i thought there was a pulse induction forum but its either been removed or i was wrong. i believe you need to repost your question on the metal detecting forum. good luck.

Thank you chuck for your reply, i will try that :)