Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where I can get extra upper and lower rods for the Fors machines.

We make an upgraded lower rod for the Fors machine. Contact Anderson's for details...

I think he means Andersons shafts, but, I don't want to pay for an upgraded version. I waited 6 weeks for an environment cover from Kellyco, I gave up.

John said:
This is getting rediculous. Called KellyCo just now. They have none.

Shafts were already ordered and in stock. Kellyco has lower, middle and upper with handle in stock. I just talked to Gene Knight at Kellyco and verified they ARE in stock.....

Kellyco also has a large parts order from Nokta that they are waiting for delivery. Kellyco will be the American repair center for Nokta.

FYI.......The problem was found, part number was entered wrong on website for the shafts..

Error has been corrected and Kellyco would like to apologize for the error and misunderstanding...

Anyone who has issues with Kellyco on ordering or on a order received feel free to contact me. I am friends with management and staff I have contact numbers, I can always reach someone and I am happy to help any way I can...

Finally got the rods ordered.

Sigh........

treasure_hunter said:
FYI.......The problem was found, part number was entered wrong on website for the shafts..

Error has been corrected and Kellyco would like to apologize for the error and misunderstanding...

Dan(NM) said:
I could not find the upper and lower rods listed at Kellyco, any idea where to look ?

The shafts were pulled off website while they correct the part# error, will be back up today. If you want you can call and order shafts on the phone......

treasure_hunter said:
Anyone who has issues with Kellyco on ordering or on a order received feel free to contact me. I am friends with management and staff I have contact numbers, I can always reach someone and I am happy to help any way I can...

Do you work for KellyCo?

John said:
treasure_hunter said:

Do you work for KellyCo?

No sir, don't officially work for them. I work for telecom company that provides their telephone and internet service, because of this, working to fix issues over last 10 years I got to know management and became good friends with many there. I offered to help with their forum presence since I am on 5 or 6 different forums.... I may go to work for them though when I quit my current job, I'm 66 and current job is getting old..

Until website is corrected just call and order shafts over phone. If anyone tries to tell you they are out just tell them Treasure_hunter told you they are in stock, to ask Gene.... You should have no issues though..

They serously need someone who can teach them about phone sales and attitude. They sound terrible on the phone. None of them sound like they want your business.