Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where is Death,ED,Vern,Mag,DC,and all my family,Am I on the wrong forum,Did ya'll run from me?? :sadwalk:

n/t

Elson Sir,

I'm the problem. Now that there's a hard case teacher on the loose on the forum, they're having
flashbacks of school and I'm causing, memories of Post School Stress Syndrome attacks.
I'll bet some of them are not only having nightmares, but daymares as well.

It's similar to what the police officer told us after I chased down a teen in the mall after he took my wife's
purse.

"I wouldn't have wanted to tangle with my 6th grade teacher on a Friday night."

The beauty of that was that I couldn't have payed someone to make me look more like a hero, at that time,
with my two elementary age children.

Anyway, Elson I'm sorry that I've caused the polite inhabitants of this forum to run for cover.

My bad,

The Nutty Teacher