Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WHERE IS JIM TN

metalfun

Havn't seen a post in awhile.Hope every thing is ok.Just one of my metal detecting heros.Chime in Jim if you got ya ears on.HH

He's probably froze in..same with Tabman and all those guys...still, they should check in so we dont worry!:lmfao:
Mud

He be kicking and not froze in. He and his spouse spent some time on St Simons Island, Ga and just got back. Now he has about ten days of forum catching up to do.......among a few other things. Thanks for checking on me. See you all a bit later. HH jim tn

jim tn said:
He be kicking and not froze in. He and his spouse spent some time on St Simons Island, Ga and just got back. Now he has about ten days of forum catching up to do.......among a few other things. Thanks for checking on me. See you all a bit later. HH jim tn

Glad you still kicking Jim Tell Mama not to keep you gone so long We need the inspiration of all dem great finds.HH:jump:

Hang in there folks; spring is close by. OK, I'm just being optimistic. This has been a cold snowy Jan/Feb for the record books here in upstate NY. I'm 'dying' here! Jim TN, please post those silvers!

aj

Thanks guys. Had a good time over on the island. I almost feel guilty, but I had just acquired the updated version of the F 75 SE, the 3rd F 75 I have owned and wanting to get reacquainted with it, my A T Pro got a much need rest. If you all still need a little inspiration, check out the Fisher F forum and the thread on St Simons Island. I did make a few nice finds. More importantly for the Garrett A T Pro forum, if I could only have one detector, IT WOULD BE THE A T PRO. Hope everyone can get through this winter and can start to dig. HH jim tn