Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where is my Knob:yikes:

I was on the beach today and the waves where quite hard. I had my LS hipmounted and looked down to notice my LS had a knob missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Disc Knob, Does the detector need to get repaired or can I order a button. Any help please.

Toddy

G/Day Toddy,
Well I guess you can order one or just go to your local electronics shop and find an alternative.
Adrian.

Hi Adrian

there is no place to fit one its just a hole where in the facia?

Sorry mate, for some reason I thought you were talking about the Infinium LS. It has a disc knob that fits over a normal potentiometer shaft.
Adrian

Hi Adrian I am I will take a photo of it it has sheared right off no stock to put any other button on.

Adrian SS said:
Sorry mate, for some reason I thought you were talking about the Infinium LS. It has a disc knob that fits over a normal potentiometer shaft.
Adrian

Awe man that totally sux!:sad:Sorry to see that happened to you, dude. Did you get your machine used or is it brand new? I don't think I could break off my knob if I tried. That Infinium is built like a tank. Garrett's will fix you up good. I'm just sorry that you'll miss out on some huntin'. Best of luck to ya'

Thanks Metalhead. I am back in Scotland now so I will use it to our fields are harvested then i will send it off to get fixed.

Toddy