Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

where is the best place to buy the at pro

You might like to start with these Findmall Sponsors..

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?43,1702883,1702883#msg-1702883

They give their best prices if you call, or email. Some take a while to return your email.

We have a great bunch of sponsors on this forum. I bought all my metal detectors and extra coils from A & S and Sean has always treated me with great customer service.
I purchased a Limbsaver sling from Kellyco and use it every time I go dirt fishing. But, there are plenty of people on this forum as sponsors and you might find one closer to you that's more convenient. Good luck.

Sounds like anyone who has one in stock:lmfao: Sorry...couldn't resist...seems there is a shortage going on right now. You need to call around...like mentioned above, email is not the most efficient.

Digging -it not sure where ur located but my local dealer here in Kalamazoo Mi. can't get any AT's as of last week? He's been in this business for over 20 years . Has anyone else had this problem or is it just location?

online through wal mart, they sell them on their waebpage , in the search box type in metal detector

Great sponsors here. Ed at Treasure Mountain Detectors is just great to deal with and has pointers and AT'S in stock. Service was very good and shipping was unbelievably fast. Prices were very good. Now if the frozen ground would thaw some ....................... good luck and happy hunting

I purchased mine at BigBoys Hobbies. Fast shipping and best price that I could find online....call or e-mail for the best price. Have patience, Garrett is behind on production at the moment, it took a couple of weeks before bart got some in to sell, but by waiting, I saved some money and nobody else had them in stock anyways. You can`t go wrong with BigBoys Hobbies.

J & E Metal Detectors

OPEN NOW

Today:10:00 am - 4:30 pm

54 Old Main St,

South Yarmouth, MA 02664

(50:geek: 760-2100

Tell her Bruce K YTC sent you ... get a discount

Well try to find the diggers special, there is some stuff you might want like a finds bag. But I decided on a two coil option with Bart Big Boys Toys. No matter what you decide, the stock coil works good too. But I love the 5x8 coil. I see a lot of folks searching for the Nel large coil. I also would suggest you call around and see what you best option as far as price and options.