Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where is the serial number on the T-2??

Rick(ND)

I looked at mine and cant find one on the detector, looked in the battery box, looked on the box it was shipped with and even looked at the warranty card and don't see one or even ask on one when you send the card in.Maybe I am not seeing it and wonder if anyone can tell me where it is as there should be one mentioned on the card you send in. If there is not how will they know which ones were sold when and to who, maybe it will be a 5 years warranty on the detector instead of who buys it or when, but they wouldn't know how old it is either would they??
Maybe it is inside the control box only they can get at so they will know how old it is.
See if you can find one and tell me where it is, I am probably missing it, comes with old age.
Rick

Hey Rick, you won't find one anywhere. I talked to customer service and they said there isn't a serial number on the T-2. They may have a code on the circuit board to determine the date of production. Maybe they are confident in the quality and they will stand behind the machine reguardless.