Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where to buy new battery for my 9" coil ???

Ray-Mo.

It no longer holds a charge very long so am wanting a new battery kit. Watched the how to replace video and looks simple enough for me to attempt.
Thanks in advance for any info, Ray.

I was told it was 50 bucks for the kit and Xp to do it. Call Moe or someone at Xp and they will direct you.
"The search coil battery is sealed for obvious reasons of safety and impermeability. It must be returned to our service department or to your local XP distributor for replacement. The batteries, like the rest of the detector, have a two-year guarantee for parts and labor!"

Jim

theres batts at ebay and you need the plastic sealent to pot it all in ,its not rocket science to do

For $50 I'd let the professionals replace it. I'm sure you probably get some sort of a warranty if they do it.

How old is the coil,as the latest ones had been covered by 5 years,the 1st ones made 5 years ago had a 2 year cover with them buut most of the original ones are still working fine.