Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where to purchase a control box

oneton

I am thinking of repackaging my cz into another control box like whites that sit under or around the cuff area ,Has anyone ever did this and does anyone know where i can purchase a control box,Thanks phil

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?23,1786745

oneton said:
I am thinking of repackaging my cz into another control box like whites that sit under or around the cuff area ,Has anyone ever did this and does anyone know where i can purchase a control box,Thanks phil

Here is what I did>>> You can find the bracket kit on eBay for $12 or so. Includes a new cap for the pistol handle and the bracket w/ ss hardware. Mounted that way you can use your middle finger to hit the pinpoint button. Takes a short time to get used to that's all.

Thanks i like this set up, i changed my nautilus this way and it rly balanced out .Is the kit called a mt bracket kit?

Got mine from eBay seller floridakitesurfer "Straight Shaft Bracket and Grip Cap for Fisher CZ-20 CZ-21 1280 Metal Detector "