Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where to stay on Vero Beach?

John316

Hello, I'm taking my wife and teenage sons to Vero Beach on July 4th weekend for a little metal detecting and was wondering if anyone can recommend a hotel on A1A.
Should I hunt north of Wabasso Beach or should I hunt parks and hotel beaches further south on A1A(off the beaten path)?
Let me know if anyone is interested in a hunting buddy.
God Bless,
Frank

John316,

We stayed at the Campground at Sabastion Inlet. If going there get a reservation online before going. We did not use a hotel, not bad if you like camping.

We drove up and down the coast detecting and then went back to the campground at night. Ron Jon shop I think is at Cocoa beach, Mel Fishers Museum I think is at Sabastion are some other things you can do while you are there. Also Kennedy Space Center.

We hit all the areas that are along the coast, just pull off at each and check it out. The sand fleas are really bad around the paths going thru vegetation, stay on the wooden planks until you get to the sandy beach or you will get lots of bites.

When we were at Vero we heard that Disney owns property close to ship wrecks off shore and tries to stop folks from hunting in front of their hotel, we stayed in the water there and did not have any problems. Good Luck!

PS - check online for the shipwrecks off shore around Vero beach, just in case, ya never know.