Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

where were you

Ed Steinhoff

Where were you?
You say you will never forget where you were when you heard the news on Sept 11th 2001.
Neither will I.
I was on the 110th floor in a smoke filled room with a man that called His wife to say "goodbye". I held His fingers steady as He dialed. I gave Him the peace to say " Honey I'm not going to make it". I was with His wife when He called, I held Her up as she realized He wasn't coming home that night.
I was in the stairwell of the 23rd floor when a women cried out to me for help. " I have been knocking at the door of your heart for 50 years", I said.
I was at the base of the building with a priest that was minestring to the injured. I took Him home to tend to His flock in Heaven.
I was in all four of those planes, in every seat, with every prayer.
I was with the crew as they were overtaken.
I was with the very hearts of the frightened souls there, comforting, and assuring them that their faith has saved them.
I want you to know that I saw every face. I knew every name - though not all knew me.
Some met for the first time on the 86th floor.
Some sought me with their last breath.
Some choose for the final time to ignore me___ but I was there.
I did not place you in the towers that day. You may not know why, but I do.
September 11th 2001 was not the end of the journey for you. But someday day your journey will end, and I will be there for you as well.
Seek me now while I may be found. For I will be in the stairwell___ of your final moment. Jesus.

Even though I have been through my share of battles, in my life, I honestly can't imagine what it must have been like to do all you could to help others and yet survive the whole situation yourself. I posted the video on my facebook page this morning. Here it is: 14 Years Ago Togay

I was in my home in St. Louis, MO in South County and saw it on TV and I couldn't believe what I was seeing, was like watching a war movie, but it was actually happening and in the USA! Enemies attack us any way they are able and it is best for each of us to be ready to leave by believing faith in Jesus Christ to be able to enter heaven on our Resurrection Day, so don't forget that our last breath of mortal life can be done at any time, for we know not the day nor hour when it will happen, just like we know not the day and hour when Jesus comes to catch us away in our immortal bodies! The sinners in this sinful world are waxing worse and worse, but we as the Children of God should be shining more and more to shine Jesus' light in a dark world which seems to be growing darker and darker, but be of good cheer by keeping or Lord and Savior always near! God Bless America and We The People! Amen! Ma

That is a good post. I was at work powder coating telephone and electrical truck equipment. When one of my friends came in to tell us about a plane crashing ten a few minutes later he came in and told us about more. We were all in shock. I was glued to the tv for days. I could not imagine what that was like.
But I do know we have a BIG and AMAZING GOD.