Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wheredid this come from!

allcav

I was wondering if all you Tesoro Fans out there know where this came from?

Looks like Terry S. work :devil: . . . . bet he made you up one, He got a sand shark awhile back to take off the edge of his AZ desert gold fix issues. :rofl:

HaRM

It was sent to Rusty Henry today. He thinks it might of been Terry too.

Hey Robert! Nice to meet you!

There are now TWO members of the New York State Chapter, Myself and Rusty! Thank you again Mr. Henry for all of your help and guidance, not only with the new Sand Shark, but with the magazine article as well.

You Sir, are THE man! - Terry

Do I have to have a sand shark to be a member?

Sorry everyone, but this is something I did just for Rusty. A while back, he sent me something VERY special, and has helped me in more ways than I can list. Everyone should have a "Rusty" in their lives!

I think starting a chapter could of been a great Idea.