Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where's 53 Silver?

I really enjoyed 53 silver's youtube video's, in fact his video's rekindled my interest in MD'ing and steered me to the Golden.

I think that he has been working on a new thread about his detector. He really gets into detail, so it will be a while... KEN

I really enjoy 53Silver's videos.

tabman

I would like 53 Silver to make a video on the Cortes. There isnt anything really in english on youtube.

Now Atom, I too am frustrated with some of the outlaw quirks and Tesoro in general, but come here to learn and be part of the group. I see your posts on a bunch of threads preaching Minelab. Im beggining to think you are a Minelab mole?

Mole, or troll? I've used some machines that I hated, but I don't feel the need to hang around in their forums and constantly spout negative comments.

atomicscott said:
I believe he's out swinging his Minelab these days!
I have both minelab and tesoro. They both have there pro's and con's. Use what you like but as you should have been taught as a youngster, If you can't somthing nice don't say anything at all.

You guys are right! I love my X-Terra and wish others could experience how well it works. Sorry guys, I'm just passionate about such a great turn-around after my particular experience with my Vaq.. There are some things I did like about it. Like everyone says, some prefer Ford, some prefer Chevy! Thanks for steering me in the right direction, I didn't mean to be so annoying.
It ends here, if I can't offer something useful, I won't be posting here. HH you all, and Good Luck!!!

No sweat Atom. Glad to see u are real. Sometimes someone comes along just to put down other brands that's all. I own other brands and like and hate something on everyone of them. I do plan on trying a minelab someday though!