Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wheres all the xterra 30 users?

Hi Johnny,
I am headed out tomorrow with my X30. I have found at least $50 so far this year in clad, along with some silver and two IH pennies and my brother found a gold ring when he borrowed it for a couple hours to try. Now he wants one (current Garrett user). And I don't get out that much either. The X30 works great for me, although I am intrigued by what I am hearing about the 70. Although I think the X30 is a great machine and well worth the price.
HH
MM

I made a trade and now I have the 30 ......seems adequate for me,I have the sov. this seems to compliment it well.........I really like how it pin points .....I dont see myself using the dics mode much I mainly got it to hunt in these nail ridden zones where the elite just doesnt do what I want .........

Hi john.
looks like you have drawn a bit of a response. I'm also a 30 swinger.I'm a bit like Minelab Marcus in that I don't get out as much as I'd like; can have a gap of up to 6 weeks between hunts and live in a town with a population of 39000. There is only 1 other town within a 200km radius with a population anywhere near the same size and despite that, this baby has already found me well over $400 in the 5 months that I've had it, not to mention a number of pre decimal and over seas coins and a few junk rings. Thrilled to bits with this little machine.The only gripe that I have with it, is that it doesn't have a larger coil for better ground coverage, but I think that minelab will rectify this in the not too distant future.The 70 looks like a great machine; and if it turns out to be an effective gold hunting machine, then I will probably buy one down the track, but I have my doubts.In the mean time, I shall remain one very happy X30 swinger for some time to come!
HH>
Mick Evans.

Gee when a new product comes out everyone seems to concentrate on the 70 model..In any case if you have moderate ground the 30 shuld serve you well and if you have bad ground or changeable ground the manual ground balance of the 50 may be your cup of tea..Minelab has finally came out with a light unit with good guts and now we have 3 choices to fit our needs...Heck I even see Explorer users showing interest.

ago and I finally have found the ID detector I am going to keep It is and has been more acurate than all the others I have tried. JMHO on a great first minelab detector I have owned since the XS2APRo which I liked but never gave the detector time to get acustomed to me in other words I messed up when I sold it!