Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where's Critterhunter?

bik-il

I haven't read your informative (but lengthy lol) posts in awhile.

I hope you're ok.

I sent him a PM the other day and got no reply. Hope he is Okay.

I did a search in the entire forum and found nothing no post from Critterhunter in the last 6 weeks :shrug:

Critter,wrote me an email the other day and gave his condolences after reading the post of my mother's funeral.He has made great contributions to the forum and hope to see him back in the future.HH Ron

Critter is a great guy with a lot on knowledge and use on the Minelab detector and coils. I miss reading his post also. Hope he is well and same for his family.

Same here, I have read all his postings they are allways a great contribution to all of us.
I hope he is okay.
I Miss his comments.

I miss your post critter.

Have been worried about you Critter !!
May need your experience soon when I mod my Sov GT batteries

Peter in Tasmania

Believe he is doing well.
There were some heated discussions at one of the forums regarding Critter's lengthy posts and how he spends his time, don't recall which.
Maybe a barrage of PM's to him will get him to resurface?

I do miss his contributions on this forum. He did have some things to say on other sections of this site and that could be why he is not here. Some pretty heated discussions about other things not metal detecting related. I have to say I pretty much agree with him on a lot of things. He's a good man. He sure could write a whole lot of words!

He brought a lot of life and discussions on multiple forums, and it is without question his hunting abilities and understanding of gear and the sport are above the norm. I really enjoyed his long posts, well written, lucid questions and arguments about so many differing topics.
Mud

I enjoy his posts as well. Critter is an extremely fast typist. So even though his words were "many" it took him only a matter of minutes to write it. Critter is definitely a wealth of information and hope he doesn't stay away because of a few "heated words " (if indeed that is what happened)

I checked the CTX 3030 website to see if he sold his Sov and bought a CTX. No luck there either.

I hope to see him back on here as well. His detailed information has benefited us all. I'm looking for him.:look:

One of the most helpful guys for me I have never met :cheers:

Probably the same as me, taking a time out as this detecting lark starts to take over at the famillies expense

He's alive and well...just talked to him. He's been busy with his new job and yard work. He appreciates all the kind words, but I'm going to have to knock him down a few notches so his head doesn't get too big. Seriously, he's helped me out a lot with his vast knowlege.