Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where's Everyone Gone ???

There hasn't been anything deleted from this forum ever since the forum members voted to eliminate all politcal discussion. I think that most of the guys prefer the looks of the snazzier forums. However, everyone of those forums have been hacked at one time or another.

The owner of this forum, Find Electonics tried at one time to switch over to the better looking forum, but he barely got things switched over and it was hacked.

This particular forum software is apparently got some of the best anti-hacking security features available.

DOC

ATTENTION...
JOKE WARNING!
repeat, this - is - a - joke.

DOC, probably the reason the site here isn't hacked is because
the layout is so weird,
it's just too much of a hassle to go through,
even for hackers.:rofl:

REMINDER; you have just read a joke,
in other words it was in jest, kidding, for fun etc.
:surrender:

FlakMagnet

I got deleted and I am still here and waiting for some posts on prospecting as that is what I want to learn about,Ray-Mo. PS. Not much silver or gold in Missouri and lead prospecting just does not have the same appeal.

You just like yanking the chain, don't you ?

Sorry you don't approve, but my job here is to administrate the forums, that means all of them.

I try to stay away from this foolishness, like what your saying, but Finds Will Not Tolerate Bashing of the Sponsors. If it happens, it goes, and some could be blocked from coming back.

Now what do you say we put this to rest, don't you think it's time to let it lay ?

Bill