Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where's Fisher ?

People can say the F75 has been left behind but try to find a used one! For a while you would see used ones on the big auction site but not so much anymore.
I have a Tom certified f75 ltd2 with DST that has seen little use as a backup and I've advertised it couple of times and never had a serious response.

Hea guys I have a new in the box "CORS" 9.5" X 5.5" D.D .Will fit the Fisher 75 and the Fisher 70 works perfect .Will sell for $94 shipped will do P.P. or M.O. For more details glock17@suddenlink.net
Thank you CJM
Finale price for this great coil -----------$ 89 shipped.:fisher::jump::wave:

Attachments

• P4140502.JPG
    P4140502.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 101
  • P4200520.JPG
    P4200520.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 102
  • P4170517.JPG
    P4170517.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 103
  • P4200521.JPG
    P4200521.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 110
  • P4170519.JPG
    P4170519.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 102
I have a feeling ...
I have been thinking and guessing and hoping, for a while now, what might be happening with FTP and I am not certain what might happen with the Teknetics line, but I have a feeling we are going to see something new in the way of Fisher products and Bounty Hunter products. One thing for sure is they need to address their marketing and bring those websites up-to-date. They are very old and incomplete. Bounty Hunter has had some models that could be competitive, but their marketing is out-of-whack. So I am hoping to see improved websites and better marketing and the introduction of a new model or two in the near future. Keep it quiet until they are sure it is market-ready an then introduce it.

Just my feelings o the topic.

Monte