Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where's Floyd/Tina,Scott,Garv,Todd.Where's the girls we had?You folks still with us?

for the past three weeks.cant get on the internet except for weird hours and then only sporaticly.im using my wifes now,but im a chain smoker and cant sit out here[non smoking part of the house]for too long.:rant::throw:i check in about once a week now.:sad:hope all is doing well with you and all the good folks on the forum.hopefully i'll be able to fix the problem soon.:throw:

I can tell you Quiting will do you good--I am over 70 and I have my Health problems but I hate to think how bad I would be if I had keep on smoking--I quit at 23--I went to my first class reunion a couple of years ago and I was very surprised at how many had real bad health problems mostly caused from smoking, Three of those have died since! and two had not been able to work for 15 years before--One of those was a 4 year letterman in High school--He would not quit till 1/1/2 years before death--HAY QUIT so you can post finds for many Extra years-You wont miss your kids when your gone BUT your kids will miss YOU-------------STOP-----QUIT-----(LIVE)-----DeathWind said that