Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where's Uncle Willy??

He's calculating advanced statistics for AT Pro posts, mostly involving the thread he started. He will then present it to Garrett hoping for some form of upper marketing position.

Kidding - hope you are well as well.

Hope you and yours are well Uncle Willy. God Bless.

the weather for a few days with my kidneys acting up again and trying my best to stay out of the stinking horsepistol. I'll know in the next day or two if I get to avoid the joint. Can't do much tecting in that slop hole. Course it's been raining day in and day out which ain't concucive to tecting either and it's supposed to rain all week. Oh happy day!

Bill.