Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where's Vance?

Haven't heard from him for awile. He was not in NJ

casabisch said:
Haven't heard from him for awile. He was not in NJ

...I thought 'he and Andy' were going to be doing these 'boot camps' ?

...and boot camp website also showing another new 'instructor' ?

Andy is doing the bootcamps with a guest instructor when the attendance can support one.
For the Mississippi one there is a different guest instructor coming than the other ones

Charlene

Exactly . . . the idea always was that when the crowd and type of hunting attendees were interested in warranted a second or even third instructor, we would bring them in to support the Bootcamp. Content and logistics have been developed and modified by my wife and I with input from XP and XP Americas on technical issues / information. This will be the continuing model as we move into different areas where the content will need to be tweaked based on the conditions and type of targets being sought by attendees - this is not intended to be a one size fits all which is why the video taping questions are not an easy one to say "Yes, that will work." The questions differ in each session and the focus areas also need to shift. We send questionnaires out to attendees in advance so that they can let us know what the focus areas should be - and then make ourselves available to answer questions before, during and after the Bootcamp.

We are fortunate to have Richard Angelico with us in Mississippi and his extensive experience not only with treasure hunting in general but the Deus in particular will be a real asset to those attending.

Thanks . . . . .

Andy & Charlene Sabisch

I'm around brother I've just been really busy, I broke my arm about a month and a half ago, and had to have a few surgeries.. I'm back up and running now and have a couple big hunts coming up but you guys know that you can call me anytime!! 592-262-0356

baaaah ! you got two arms; get out 'tectin!:razz:

j/k-- glad you're healing up; hope it's back to normal soon.