Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Which detector would you choose?

diggin4relics

I know we all like different detectors for different reasons but between these 3 which would you choose for coin, jewelry and some relic hunting. All hunting done on land, no water or beach hunting.

White's MXT
Garrett GTI-1500
Fisher F70

I'm really just kind of curious how others feel about these 3 detectors.
Thanks in advance for any replies.

Mike

White's MXT- Simple to use and powerful, gets great depth and has a lot of coil options. You can also get it in a chest mount!

My vote goes to the MXT. I admit I'm prejudiced as I have one and really like it. With the extra coils I have it is a truly versatile, useful machine.
HH
BB

Looks like there MAY be something goin on with the F70--just noticed since I posted. Check out the Fisher forum. The MXT's a good detector--there's a lot of things to consider--weight not being the least of them. Too bad you didn't include the F75 on your list-then I could say that would be the VERY best of the 4 detectors-got it and love it for several reasons, JMO.

n/t

Garrett GTP 1350 Will top most Dectectors, Better Pin Pointing than a MXT , at the end of the day the 1350 will put more in your pouch
Check it out on the Garrett Site