Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Which GoPro?

togamac

I want to get a GoPro to record my metal detecting adventures. I'm totally confused by their advertising. Based on user experience, which model and mounts do I need for recording under water with audio and subtitle capabilities? I'd hat to spend $$$$$ on features I don't need or will never use.

I just bought the Hero 4 Black because it'll record in 4K at 30frames per second , plus 1080P at 120fps. Crystal clear. If you don't have a computer/edit software that can handle 4K , The Hero 4 Silver or Hero 3 Black might be a better choice. Silver has it's own screen on the back. Hero 3 can be had for much cheaper.

I picked up one of these the other day. If you ask me, the image and sound quality is very much on par with the GoPros. Here's a video I shot the other day so you can see for yourself. Make sure to watch it in 720HD.

[video]http://youtu.be/eXZE9Zehffo[/video]

The Hero 3 silver has the external batteries (always have a spare) as the older ones have the non removable batteries..... also you want the skeleton rear door option for better sound quality.