Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

which headphones for G2?

horikindaguy

I prefer using my own "Hi-Fi" headphones but trying to control the volume is difficult as I haven't been able to find a good means to have a volume control (that doesn't break)....

so, I've been thinking about "caving in" and just buying a pair of "DETECTORPRO NUGGETT BUSTER NDT" headphones (I don't need a limiter circuit).

these have dual volume controls and the cable (achilles heel of my old sun ray pros) looks pretty sturdy (and you get a spare!).

now I'm curious as to how well these will work with the VCO audio used by the G2 series machines? there are a lot of nuances in the this audio....

any feedback would be appreciated. also would these be too hot for summer use?

Koss UR 30. Try to get 100 ohm headphones with Volume control. Loud enough :detecting:

I use jolly roger headphones. They work great for me. I've had them a couple of years & not a problem with them. I've used them hard also.

Ezer19 said:
Koss UR 30. Try to get 100 ohm headphones with Volume control. Loud enough :detecting:

good advice, actually I'm now using the Koss UR 29...pretty decent for the price and has a good volume control and pretty thick single cable...
tones are pretty good...

D&P-OR said:
Sunray Pro Golds have worked/performed very well for me.----Don't you like the Golds?

I used them for my Etrac and really liked them....problem was/is the damn audio cable keeps failing. after the 3rd time I fixed them and sold them...

don't know why they can't come up with a fool proof solution for the cable. maybe part of the problem is the cable coming off the side vs straight down from the bottom....