Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

which is the top sovereign elite or XS or?

dfg4240

don't see to many around but thinking of trying one-which is the latest sovereign

thanks

The GT is the latest model and all the Sovereigns have been discontinued. If I couldn't get a GT the XS model is the one I would look for as they were great detectors. I also recommend the Sun Ray 180 meter or the one Ron makes as they do help a lot in learning the Sovereign. I see a Sun Ray DTI 3 on the classified for sale if someone wants the best meter as this one even has a back light and too was the latest model before they quite making the Sun Ray meters.
The Sovereigns are a great detector for those that take the time and patience to learn them.

Rick

I have used al three and they are great detectors. Right now I use an Elite it's a great unit, which uses the same battery packs as the GT. Choice of these 3 units I would pick the GT first, and Elite second. HH Ron

thanks for the tip
I bought it from Richard
David