Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Which of these two batteries would you prefer?

yowow#1

Whites NiMH rechargeable OR RNB innovations LI-ION HP 12V rechargeable, i'm gonna buy one or the other for my VX3, and was wondering if any you good folks could offer any info on either.Thanks :thumbup:

I use the whites battery in my bhid and the rnb 2900 in my v3i.....haven't had any problems with either one....for the vx3 I would use the rnb 2900(lighter-charges faster-lasts longer).....good luck with whatever ya decide to do.

Thanks MANDAD76

I've got the RNB LI-ION HP 12V rechargeable in mine.

I've decided to go with :whites: I thought RNB and WHITES both were sponsors of findmall, but i see that only whites is, hence my decision. thanks HH

What you buy is your decision, but being a sponsor is not what would decide for me. By the way RNB is sold by Kellyco which is a sponsor. Both are good systems.

Thanks Rob, I was leaning toward the RNB before i saw they weren't a sponsor. You probably helped me change my decision back to RNB:thumbup:, i should make the purchase i think is best. Thanks again.

The reason i decided to go with rechargeable is because i think the VX3 hates AAs, i been using it more lately and discovered AAs don't last long around it.:lol:

[size=large]There are a couple of sponsors that sell the RNB batteries. Indian Nations comes to mind for whites detectors. as well as Kellyco.
If you're a medium to heavy hunter you NEED to go to RNB. I myself get away with my whites stuff. i am a light hunter. 3Hrs. at a time maybe three to two times a week with my V3i supplemented with my other machine.

HH.[/size]

THe RNB is a great battery can leave it set for a month or 2 and it is still ready to go. Yazoo

Yep, the main advantage of the RNB for me is they don't self discharge. Most guys don't need the extra run time. White's batteries are excellent. They are just a different technology LI ION verus NIMH.

Ordered a RNB battery system from Chuck at Indian nations yesterday. Chuck gave me some great prices on other products so i believed he would give me the best price possible. Thanks to everyone that responded..

You will enjoy the RNB. :thumbup:

The old problems with earlier NiMH batteries is a non-issue with the new LowSelfDischarge-NiMH batteries. These can be purchased off the shelf.

rmb :thumbup:

.The RNB

No, its the same size as the Whites. The RNB only has 3 cells because it is Li Ion. It charges to around 12.5v.

Got myself an RNB battery a few months ago and found it great. Much longer life and also a little bit lighter than the standard V3i battery.

With the sensitivities of lithium batteries to charging & discharge levels I think I will just stick with the lowly NiMH batteries

There is bad information out there. The RNB batteries have not burned down one house.