Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Which one is your favorite 1266x 0r 1265x ??

C.J.M.

What coil do you favor the Round 8"Concentrate coil on 1265 x or the wagon wheel on the 1266 x?Which detector do you favor:shrug:Would appreciate some feedback :please:CJM

I use my 8" solid coils on my Fisher 1266-XB and 1236-X2 machines. I have the 8" spider coils for both machines, but prefer the handling and ease of pinpointing of the 8" solid coils.

What coil do you favor the Round 8"Concentrate coil on 1265 x or the wagon wheel on the 1266 x?Which detector do you favor:shrug:Would appreciate some feedback :please:CJM
1265 series coil solid or spider work. on the 1265 I use the 10
' spider in the water for its 0 bouancy, also swinging it on land makes it so much lighter, I have the 8' & 10' spider and they work awesome, the solids are just out dated cause they float, but still an effective coil. wieght is the factor.

The relic hunters I knew preferred the 1265 because it was not as erratic and quieter: many went to the bigger loop to try and gain more depth.