Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Which Straight Shaft??

I would like to get a straight shaft for the excal and use it 100% for diving. Anyone have a suggestion to which one to buy and from whom?

Thanks
Larry

Check out DeMarco Detector Sales.......He's got a new straight shaft that is very comfortable and adjustable.

When diving, You're going to want to be right on top of your target so that it's an easy reach away and right in front of your face.

The straight shaft would be a real pain for recovering a target. It will make the detector to long.

Use what comes with the Excal. It's configured for diving.

Might check with Indian Nation Detectors as they are goung to start selling staight shafts and I saw a picture for older Sov. and looked good to me....

minelab makes a short shaft for diving. just unscrew the plastic lock on the long fiberglass lower shaft and replace with the factory short fiberglass shaft, it takes all of 5 minutes to do the swap, then you can dive or wade at your whim.