Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

which tesoro to buy...

fishandchips

hello, Im looking to buy a tesoro and i have about 400 dollars to spend. I would like to know which machine would work well for me. I do alot of beach hunting (dry sand) and dirt also. I would like any input at all. I live near the jersey shore.Thanks Sandra

Hey I'm also in Jersey - Scotch Plains (Union County) to be specific.

In that range you're looking at the Cibola but I would really try to spend the extra $50 and get the Vaquero - its a huge step up. You'll be able to manual ground balance and change coils without having to send back to the manufacturer every time. I'd highly recommend it.

http://www.hollandsbrook.com/tesoro-metal-detectors/tesoro-vaquero/

Give me a call or PM if you have any questions - would love to help!

im looking for a machine for the minelab hunt this may in atlantic city. I just didnt want to go the beach and have the thing go crazy in the sand. i have always owned minelab machines but this winter i sold them all,and now i would like to try tesoro

GOOD MOVE

fishandchips said:
i just bought the outlaw. hope its as good as i hear

You made a very wise move. It's a super detector. To get good depth with it, set the ground balance a little negative before switching over into the discriminate mode.

For some reason the Outlaw doesn't get good depth if you don't do that. It will hit a dime at 8 inches in good soil if balanced correctly.

tabman