Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Which VLF detector to buy with latest technology??

St Bernard

I have had several older detectors in the past and had a lot of fun. I am looking at getting another SINGLE FREQUENCY (not variable frequency detectors). After all I have read in the past week all I want is a one frequency model. I do mostly all coin and jewelry detecting. I was looking at the WHITES MXT ALL PRO and several other detectors. What I would like to have is feedback on what your choice if you were getting one of todays detectors one the market today single frequency with your experience
in detecting. I have looked at quite a few makes Fisher, Garrett, Minelab, Nakto, and others but would like suggestions for a good all around detector available today. I know its a loaded question but would like input. Thanks Bill

Check out youtube for comparisons and tests.
Each detector has 3 different frequencies to choose from.
Both are good in iron, and the former is waterproof.

I guess its because all I have ever had was a single frequency detector. I may have to step up to a multi frequency detector to get the latest technology available today.

Thanks Bill

You are almost right there with what to spend. One I will not consider is the ML E800 its just two new and from what I have read and seen it has a few problems. That leaves the Impact and the Multi Kruzer. It may take a year or so to see where it will be as far as reliability.

Thanks Bill

THE F75+ and T2+ might be worth looking at. Seems like a lot of bang for the buck. And they come with a pinpointer so there’s one less thing you will need to buy.