Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

While Patrolling off Bleacher Coast

Dancer

Come apron a scattered convoy of fresh drops. So loosened up my gauges for shallow hunting. Enough targets to keep my digger busy. Surprisingly some stained coins left over from last year also. Than nere the very end of the hunt, dug a shallow signal, maybe two inches. Alas, some poor Soul's token of love. Ended my six months drought of finding Gold. A nice enough 14K 8.7 Grams Ring. $5.64 in coin on top of that. I declared me self a congratulatory Tot of Rum. (Or was it two) So I raised the Skull & Bones and touched off the Cannon. And bide some time at the "Oar House Tavern"

Attachments

• Resized_20210714_101757.jpeg
    Resized_20210714_101757.jpeg
    663.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20210714_121059.jpg
    IMG_20210714_121059.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 120
Ahhhh, liquid gold to boot!!!!