Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

While Ronstar is busy showing off... lol

jkline

Our schedules were at odds today-- I hunted in the morning for coin, then late forenoon for birds, then late afternoon we met up-- I found this little gem with the ctx.

It was an iffy signal day, and I found this baby 8" deep in a spot I've been over many times-- just 4" away from a seated dime and an 1894 Canadian quarter I recovered two years ago.

This pin was so small and so deep, that the ctx wasn't even giving a number. But an off/on again high tone most of the way around the target had me dig.

A Nazarene Young People's Society silver pin. Given the depth, I'd say it was lost in the teens/twenties.

Yesterday, a nice war nickel. Nevertheless, Ronstar wins the 'rat bastard' of the week award!

Attachments

• 20211016_085606.jpg
    20211016_085606.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 83
Awwww, he likes me. He really really likes me!!!
Nice thing about campus hunting is the amount of different items you can find, from fraternal to clubs/societies, to religious to infinity and beyond. We’ve both been finding old rifle cases out there too and yesterday I dug a 45ACP looking shell fairly deep, could it be an early 45 casing from the 1911 era???
Good job Jeff!!